2017 Horror/Suspense Rated R 135 Minutes
|In Theaters||September 8, 2017|
|On 4K UHD||January 9, 2018|
|On Blu-ray||January 9, 2018|
|On DVD||January 9, 2018|
When children begin to disappear in the town of Derry, Maine, a group of young kids are faced with their biggest fears when they square off against an evil clown named Pennywise, whose history of murder and violence dates back for centuries.
Rated R for violence/horror, bloody images, and for language.
Box office gross: $327.5 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Tell everyone about 'Don't Tell a Soul'
- Review: Nickelodeon gets scary for 'Are You Afraid of the Dark?' revival
- Review: 'The Outsider' is a grand slam of chills and thrills
- Review: 'Nancy Drew' gets a modern-day makeover
- Review: 'The Hatred' starts strong, but fizzles quickly
- Monday Mixer: 'The Boss Baby' earns its cookie