2003 Action/Crime Rated PG-13 111 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 30, 2003|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||October 24, 2006|
|On DVD||October 7, 2003|
After being double-crossed by a partner, a gang of life-long criminals hatch a brilliant plan to get their gold back and to even the score with the double-crosser.
They plan to rob a armored car by creating a massive traffic jam in Los Angeles.
Rated PG-13 for violence and some language.
Box office gross: $106.1 million. View box office history.
Released by Paramount. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Best movies of 2017 that you don't know about yet: John's list
- New posters for the Butler/Foxx revenge flick 'Law Abiding Citizen'
- Paramount marries up with Blu-ray again: 37 titles coming next month
- Site lists Top 10 Most Memorable Movie Cars
- Paramount reaches for 'Partridge Family,' 'Bad News Bears'